What an amazing year! To begin the new year, we decided to share with you our favorite moments of 2019!
1. The cultural dance program for the girls of the community that CPCR – Regional Center Dolakha organized: Enjoyed seeing their amazing performance!
2. The football tournaments organized by the Pragatishil Child Club in Godawari and the Garuda Football Tournament: It was all about sport and friendships!
3. Seeing the children get better mental health: Through drawings and games, they expressed themselves and shared their feelings. Best kind of improvement!
4. Celebrating our 17th anniversary and remembering how much we have done and seeing how far we will be in a couple of years!
5. The quiz competition during the holidays: Proud of all the teamwork!
6. Weekly Child Council Meeting at the Rehabilitation Center for Boys: loved seeing them listen to each other and elect a president and a vice president.
7. Cheering up the walls of the new building in CPCS – Drop-In Center and Rehabilitation Center: It was amazing seeing the children and the social worker/artist work together to build this masterpiece!
8. CPCS version of the mannequin challenge: We had a lot of fun sharing a popular world trend with the children!
9. Dipawali parties in the various center was extra special this year and so colorful! Brightened our days for sure!
10. Being able to celebrate Bhai Tika with the children: always amazing to see the children involved in the country’s traditions!
Of course, the best thing is to see the improvement in the children, concerning their physical and mental health but also in their knowledge concerning the world surrounding them. Thank you 2019 for allowing us to help our children and thanks to all of you for the constant support!
We would love to hear your favorites!